In 2012 the annual trip was held in the south-east of Norway (Tønsberg). We had some each year some fantastic days. We met old EV friends and as every year new friendships get established too. We had also a fantastic weather compared to the season - several days with 27 degrees. We tried to dip our feet into the fjord of Oslo too. What a nice feeling!
The main events of the trip were:
- the visit of the Oseberg ship,
- the trip to the "End of the World",
- the discussions about the new EVs on the market,
- the discussions about a sustainable way of building and heating houses
- and how local-national EV organizations can work together towards a more sustainable future